I have gotten joy from reading old hymns of the Church. In these simple hymns, the Word of God is put into music. If you ever have the ability to pick up an old hymnal, take some time and read the words from it. Here is a hymn you might enjoy reading from The Companion to the Book of Common Praise.
1. Increase our faith beloved Lord,
For Thou alone canst give
The faith that takes Thee at Thy word,
The faith by which we live.
2. Increase our faith! So weak are we
That we both may and must
Commit our very faith to Thee,
Entrust to Thee our trust.
3. Increase our faith! On this broad shield
All fiery darts be caught;
We must be victors in the field,
When Thou for us hast fought.
4. Increase our faith, for Thou hast prayed
That it should never fail;
Our steadfast anchorage is made,
With Thee, within the veil.
5. Increase our faith, that unto Thee
More fruit may still abound;
That it may grow exceedingly,
And to Thy praise be found.
6. Increase our faith, O Saviour dear,
By Thy sweet sovereign grace,
Till, changing faith for vision clear,
We see Thee face to face